- Registration and one text book (£30).
- Bus and train fares to and from school if necessary.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Individual accommodation with a family £40 extra per week.
- Entrance fees to theatres only (optional).
Students staying with our host families are collected from the airport when they arrive and taken back when they leave.
Please note that there is a surcharge of £50 for students travelling as unaccompanied minors. The driver will accompany the student to check-in and then hand over to the airline or accompany the student to passport control.
Airport transfer costs:
These prices are one way only. If two students are travelling together £10 will be added to these prices. If 3 or more students are travelling together then airport transfer costs will be quoted for separately.
There is a 10% surcharge for flights arriving or leaving between midnight and 5.30 am.
We recommend that all our students take out travel insurance in their own country. This policy should cover:
- emergency medical expenses
- cancellation or curtailment charges
- personal money, passport and documents
- course fees
- personal liability
- legal expenses